1. Full Paper (Presentation & Publication)
2. Abstract (Presentation only) | 摘要投稿 (仅参会做报告)
Online Submission System | 在线投稿系统
Any questions, please mail email@example.com.
Submission Due | 投稿截止: June 15th, 2022 | 2022年6月15日
Notification Day | 通知日期: July 10th, 2022 | 2022年7月10日
Registration Due | 注册截止: July 25th, 2022 | 2022年7月25日
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by technical committee and reviewers of the conference. Accepted paper will be included into International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research (IJMERR, ISSN: 2278-0149 ), which will be indexed by Scopus, CNKI, Google Scholar, Crossref, etc.
By submitting a paper to MEVE, the authors agree to the review process and understand that papers undergo a peer-review process. Manuscripts will be reviewed by appropriately qualified experts in the field selected by the Conference Committee, who will give detailed comments and — if the submission gets accepted — the authors submit a revised ("camera-ready") version that takes into account this feedback.
All papers are reviewed using a single-blind review process: authors declare their names and affiliations in the manuscript for the reviewers to see, but reviewers do not know each other's identities, nor do the authors receive information about who has reviewed their manuscripts.
The Committees of MEVE invest great efforts in reviewing the papers submitted to the conference and organising the sessions to enable the participants to gain maximum benefit.
MEVE is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met. If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the "plagiarist".